Fox Shock Rear 0 - 2" Lift - 2.0 Performance Series IFP Smooth Body Shock - Nissan Navara 550
Stock levels change daily - CONTACT US PRIOR TO ORDER
Make 4 interest-free payments of $71.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.Sold Out - Backorder Available
Coilovers are charged in pairs.
Shocks are charged as each.
We supply shocks that have been designed to work with Australian delivered vehicles. Shocks are advertised with information regarding suitable lift heights they are appropriate for. Shock lengths are based on the assumption that no other factors have been changed and in some instances may be similar in length to OE factory shocks due to reasons including risks of over extension of factory brake lines, pinion driveshaft angles and other associated considerations when modifying your vehicle.
Please contact us if you require specific lengths of shock to suit your application before you purchase so we can outline what you will get. This will avoid confusion and give us a better understanding of what you require. If we do no hear from you then you will be sent the recommended shock lengths as designed by the team at Fox Shocks Australia.
Fox Shocks Australia are committed to supplying high quality monotube performance suspension systems for Australian delivered vehicles to handle Australian Conditions.
Don't be fooled into thinking that buying performance shocks overseas will net you the best result. Buy from Australian suppliers who have tailored Fox shocks' range to suit individual vehicles here in Australia. You will then also benefit from a locally supported warranty in the event you have any problems, you know that your claim will be handled promptly and without delay.
Fox shocks for Toyota Hilux, Prado, 200 series Landcruiser, 79 series landcruisers are custom designed and specifically valved for that vehicle. They are not a generic off the shelf one size fits all application.
Overview - Specifications
- Body : 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating : Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Internal Reservoir : Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components : Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft : 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston : Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving : Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals : Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil : JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings : Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Mounting : Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
|Brand||FOX SHOCKS AUSTRALIA|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other KPD Industries Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.