KPD Employment Opportunities
Author: Dan Date Posted:24 March 2018
KPD ARE HIRING - CHECK OUT THE JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW - SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO - firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB TITLE: Sales, service and dealer support role
JOB TYPE: Part time with view to move to full-time for the right applicant
LOCATION: 65A Back Beach Rd, San Remo
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Sales Manager
RENUMERATION: Award Rate :MA000089: Vehicle Manufacturing,Repair,Services and Retail Award – pay will be based on level of experience and skills as per award.
- Support the team in 4wd accessory sales inquiries, quoting, follow-ups, order fulfillment and pick and packing of stock from shock and winch parts to full kits and cartons.
- Maintain, improve and add products to the ecommerce website platforms. Liase with marketing team to update image and item descriptions, SEO, category allocation and other associated tasks.
- Monitor facebook pages and ebay stores and engage with incoming inquiries
- Service front counter sales and support
- Understand and conduct training on shock servicing and winch servicing to become proficient in handling incoming service work
- Maintain a clean and safe showroom, office, service area, bathroom and back of shop area, and abide by workplace health and safety policies and procedures
- Liase with trade dealer customers to provide technical, marketing and sales support.
- Other tasks as directed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum level of year 10 high school pass
You will be asked to demonstrate experience in the following areas.
- Communication skills: You MUST have excellent communications skills and the ability to LISTEN and understand what exactly it is that a customer is making contact with us about. Often the customer isn’t sure themselves, so the ability to listen and understand their position is definitely required.
- Care: You must be a caring person. You must care about each and every client you deal with, and commit to giving them the best experience in customer service. The reality is that customers pay your wages, so they must be treated with respect and empathy.
- Experience 4wding and working on 4wds is highly desirable to understand the application of our product range and be able to guide clients to the correct solution for their problem.
- Using online shopping programs like ebay, shopify, bigcommerce, neto, or similar will provide the right applicant with a strong base to build their knowledge and experience. This is desirable but not compulsory.
- Proficiency in computing skills, spreadsheets, office and social media platforms would be the base level of experience required.
- Technical problem solving skills and ability to think laterally. Most of this job revolves around solving probems, people come to us because they have a problem to solve. You must have an open mind and the ability to work through technical support inquiries and gather the data required to help the customer.
- Ability to fix things: Being hands on and having the ability to fix things will be important when being trained for shock servicing and winch servicing tasks. This is not a major part of the role, but being able to back up the team in this area is a requirement.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience selling product online. Facebook, Gumtree, Ebay, online shopping platforms etc. Only basic skills are required. Further training will take place.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Complete daily administration tasks on time
- When daily tasks are complete, refer to weekly task sheet and complete as many as possible.
- Deal with clients, suppliers and other employees professionally at all times
- Maintain stock on the shelves in an orderly and organized fashion.
- Ensure office, shop, bathrooms, outside back area is clean and presentable at all times
- Arrive to work on time